打印

[潛龍] 【仙侠魔踪】第五集 / 第七回:双雕艳福【沐沐整理】

Our Big Dragon's novels are those which always create very strong sex desire of the male readers. I just suspect even the impotent males will be sexually stirred up after reading his adult novels which are filled with lots sexual descriptions beyond our normal imaginations.

This popular novelist is not only expertised in creating stories with many sex scenes, he has also possessed a very high Chinese literacy.

Just take a look at the very beginning of this Chapter 5 Section 7: "The breeze flows gently and smoothly and the nightingales fly back home to their nests". See, everything is so poetic, quiet, smooth and comfortable. Such an calm atmosphere is make possible by this wonderful author with high command of writing.

But such a silent and comfortable atmosphere is suddenly twisted to a sharp contrast of another scene which implies bloodshed, killings, murderings and plottings. Such a dramatic contrast has immediatley heightened an intensive mood of excitement. At the beginning we are given a very peaceful atmosphere, then all a sudden we are given a total different picture of very heavy feeling. Such a manipulation technique in writing of contrasts is hard to write unless it is written by excellent writer like our Big Dragon.

At this stage, even though we are not given the actual scene of bloodshed of killings, we are led to the imagination of the possible terrible and cruel possible scenes of life and death. Through the conversations of the male and female characters, we know a horrible typhoon of tremendous damage is forth coming. This is yet another high technique of writing. The readers need not be given a real picture of description of the battlefield. They are induced to imagine through their conversations the possible happenings of the cruety of killings. All these have successfully created a strong sense of suspense which have aroused and heightened the curiosity and interests of the readers who are eager to look for the same answer - what will happen next?

I do not think any one dares to challenge the master skills in this writer's depictions of the sex acts in all his adult novels. Just like many of his famous writings, he has not failed us in giving us a very explicit description of the sex acts of a 3p sex games.

Most of the readers of this type of adult stories will no more be satisfied with stories talking how strong the male character is, how handsome he is, how big a sex organ he has possessed, how he has conquered all the female sex and keep on loving making, day and night and night and day ceaselessly. Such stories have more or less the same formular - the females are made to be the sex slaves of the male character and they have loving making and that is all, simply without telling the readers the physical, inward and psychological response in the intensive and exciting loving making.

Unlike the other novelists, our Big Dragon has very detailing presenting the physical, mental and psychological responses and feelings once they are in very close physical contacts. The extremely explicit descriptions of the muscle contractions of the vagina and the abundant secreations of love juice together with the description of the female sex organs are  absolutely too much to young and immature readers.

The characterizations are also a success. The male character looks physically strong, but he has weakness as well. He is a bit submissive to his wife. This has made the story look more real to life because we have got used to the other writers' stories in which the male characters are almighty all the time.

The ending of Section 7 of this Chapter 5 has built up another tension - the plotting of some sort of secret military actions which the readers are prepared to read some more exciting actions in the following chapters.

All in all, this famous writer has made a very wonderful structure of this story which has induced the readers to keep on reading.

This is definitely an excellent story of high recommendation.

(I have been allowed by many Chief Administrators to reply in English because I have no knowledge of putting Chinese words in the computor)
本帖最近评分记录
  • 風月雲 +1 hope everyone will know what you said 2009-4-22 00:08
  • 欲渡红尘 金币 +25 Thank you for your wonderful reply! 2009-3-20 11:14

A moderator with very high language literacy: The Flirting Snow

I would like to express my sincere thanks to SIS's Moderator, The Flirting Snow(Translated by me), for his kindness to give me a high credit of marks in my commentary at Floor 15 on 22/4/09.

As this is the first time I have got in touch with this moderator, I have gone through most of his literary comments in SIS in order to obtain a better understanding of this gentleman.

To my great astonishment, he is such a gentleman embodied with very rich literacy both in Chinese and English language.

His comments are not only one or two lines, but always carry in-depth critical literay comments which cover quite a lengthy space. Yet such lengthy space will never make the readers feel boring because his comments are concise, concrete and meaningfull. It will be a great loss for any one who has missed out his comments.

Now I have a better understanding why SIS is so well-known among the websites of the similar types. SIS not only consists of an extensive forum with lots of sub-areas, it is injected with lots of moderators, like The Flirting Snow, who have good command of literacy, especially Chinese.

This is to say that the success of SIS will be ever lasting because it is built up on a very solid and strong support of excellent moderators.
本帖最近评分记录
  • dycrystal 金币 +20 感谢您对管理工作的肯定! 2009-4-22 14:00
  • dycrystal +1 感谢您对管理工作的肯定! 2009-4-22 14:00

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-9 08:08